Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Layquita's letter

Dear Mrs Tuala,

I've got lots of things to tell you!
I can't wait for you to come back to Point England.  But I am very sad because you are coming back in November.

How is your baby and what is your baby like? Is it a girl or boy, because I like baby girls. I very miss you so much. My mum also wanted to know how your baby is. Is it going to be born on Sunday? My mum said she misses you very much and she said "What is it's name?"  She asked if it is a beautiful name. It will be cute to show the baby at school.

Love Layquita.

1 comment:

Hajira said...

Hi Layquita.

What a awesome letter you wrote for your teacher. You must really love her. I like the way you asked a lot of questions about Mrs Tula's baby. Did you find all your answers to your questions.
Keep up the awesome work.

Hajira